Hair color is an important part of one’s identity. It can be a source of confidence and even play a role in career opportunities. But if you’re looking for that perfect shade to fit your skin tone or personality, it can be challenging to know where to start. That’s why we’ve compiled this list of some natural brown hair color ideas on how you can rock the look with ease.
Choosing the right brown hair color
What’s the best brown hair color for you? We often hear this question at our salon, and it cannot be easy to answer. The truth is, there are many different shades of brown straight hair – from light golden blondes to dark chocolate hues, to learn about more shades click this link now – so it does depend on your skin tone, eye color, and lifestyle. If you’re still not sure what shade will work best for you, here are some general guidelines:
- If you have fair skin with cool undertones (blue or blue-green eyes), then colors like platinum blonde, ash blonde, or honey brunette might work well.
- If you have medium skin with warm undertones (golden eyes), then colors like chestnut.
Tips to make your brown shade last longer
Ever since I dyed my hair brown, I’ve been struggling with how to make it last. From experimenting on myself and reading online articles, here are some tips that have helped me!
- Use a high-quality shampoo and conditioner: not only do they help keep your color vibrant, but they also help prevent damage from the sun and environmental elements.
- Avoid using heat-styling tools such as curling irons or flat irons to touch up your roots: these can cause serious damage to your hair cuticles which lead to breakage.
- Use dry shampoo instead of wetting your hair every day: this helps distribute natural oils throughout the scalp without weighing down your strands.
- Keep away from the lightning.
Straight, brown hair is a common hair color for women. I’ve never been one to change my hairstyles often, but now that fall has arrived, and winter is on the horizon, I’m thinking of getting some highlights in my hair. The thing about this particular type of haircut is that it looks good with all skin tones. So if you’re anything like me and want to keep your options open when it comes to wardrobe colors – then consider adding some highlights into your brown locks as well.
Hair is a very personal thing. What works for one person might not work for another, and it is essential to know yourself before you start making any decisions about your hair. For example, one of the most popular hair colors now seems to be brown, but what does that mean? Brown hair can come in many different shades, from light and red-toned to dark chocolate brown. Hopefully, with some helpful tips on choosing the perfect hue, you’ll find just the right color!